Saturday, March 31, 2012

Not So Toothless Anymore

What a busy month it has been at the Yousef house!  Jonas is getting bigger every day and is starting to look and act more like a toddler and less like a baby.  Jonas is now 7 months old!  I can hardly believe how big he is!  He really has changed so much over the past 7 months.  It is so fun to look back to how our life was a year ago and see how much it has changed!  Last year around this time, I was about 15 weeks pregnant (give or take a week) and here we are with a seven month old baby!  My how time flies! 

I'm sure you can probably guess by the title of this entry, but I'll say it anyways!  Jonas got his first tooth!  It isn't really that noticeable, yet, except when he bites on your finger!  His first tooth came in on his 7 month birthday!  And now the second one is in already.  He is definitely chewing on everything now!  One of his favorite things to chew on is his little sock monkey. 



Jonas is also working on those little leg muscles!  He is getting so good at balancing himself, that sometimes I have to remind myself to stay near him when he is standing up (while holding onto something).  He is also getting good at balancing on his hands and knees!  I am guessing that we will have a crawling little boy in the house within a month or so!  Good thing I have already started baby proofing the house! 

Here are a few more recent pictures of Jonas that I like!  I know, there aren't usually any pictures of Steve or me, but I'm guessing you all really just want to see the little man anyways :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment