Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Just Plain Cute

I don't know how else to explain it, but my kids are just so darn cute!  It kills me!  And then there are days when they are complete monsters!  Those are the days that I need patience, more than anything, and lots and lots of coffee!  Since baby Jaina has joined our family, we have probably had more monster-like days than cute-and-cuddly days.  But I guess that is just how things go when your life changes so much so quickly! 

Jonas and Joelle have adjusted well to having baby Jaina around.  They love her so much, and it is such a beautiful thing to see your kids loving their little sister, unconditionally, without even being told to do so!  They love to give her kisses, and often ask to hold her.  It really is one of the coolest things to watch! 

Since my mind is still pretty fuzzy, and I can't really think of anything cool to write about, I'll just keep this post simple, and share some pictures!  Thank you all for your love and support! 

The New Big Brother and Sister



 
 







 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment