Monday, May 18, 2015

My Steve

You are Handsome.  I love you eyes and your smile.....and other things too, but we'll keep this G-Rated. 

You are Hardworking.  In the past 5 months, you worked your butt off for your company, putting in sometimes nearly 60 hours per week.  It's incredible that you still have a brain left after all of that crazy coding! 

You are Smart.  Even the craziest of questions, you have an answer for! 

You are Kind.  You go out of your way to help your friends and family. 

You are Canadian Born.  Sorry babe, you will never live this one down!

You are Dedicated.  When you commit to something, you stick with it the best you can, even when it isn't very fun. 

You enjoy quite afternoons in the sun.  Specifically at the beach. 

You are Funny.  When I'm having a bad day, it usually drives me crazy that you try to make me laugh, but then eventually I get over myself and I'm grateful for your goofy ways of pulling me out of my bad mood. 

You are Bilingual.  Don't even try to tell me that computer languages don't count, cause I know you know like 4 or 5 of them!

You are Patient. Sometimes I feel impatient for you because you are being so patient. 

You are a Gamer.  If you don't know what a gamer is, then you probably aren't married to one!

You are Sentimental.  You probably will never admit this one, but you are, deep down inside! 

You are a Daddy.  And a darn good one! 

You are Sleep Deprived.  One of these days you will catch up on your sleep.  Or maybe, like you always say, "You'll sleep when you're dead."

You are Particular.  I think it still bugs you that we haven't touched up the paint spots on the ceiling when we painted last summer. 

You Don't like it when I reorganize.  Sorry, It's a habit of mine to find new and better places for things, but then I usually forget to mention where I put them. 

You Love Steak.  No explanation necessary!

You dream of owning a fast car, but you settle for one that gets you to and from work.  Someday we will get you that fast car.  It will probably be red or black.  And really, really fast.  And it won't be allowed to have any carseats in it.  Sorry kids.

You push me to be a better person, and I am grateful for that even though I usually don't say it. 

You are my Best Friend!

You are my Husband of 6 Years! 

You are incredible.  I hope you know how much you mean to me and the kids. 

I love you Steve.  Thank you for 6 Wonderful years!  Here's to many more! 


6 Years ago!  May 17, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment