Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Adventuring into a New Year

Well, the Holidays are over and my home is starting to look normal again.  We love Christmas time, but our Holiday decorations are usually packed away shortly before the New Year begins.  This Christmas was especially fun, as Jonas was old enough to open his own presents and get really excited about his gifts!

We celebrated Christmas with the Yousef family at Mom and Dad Yousef's home.  It was wonderful to get the whole family together!  All of Jonas's Aunts and Uncles, especially his Grandma and Grandpa, were so wonderful and patient with our little ball of energy!  For those of you who have met Jonas, you know exactly what I mean!  Jonas's energy level is constantly at 110%!  My Family, the Zantello's, came over to our home to celebrate Christmas the day before Christmas Eve.  It was a blast!  Jonas's Aunts and his Mimi really enjoyed playing with him!  We have such wonderful family, and it was great to be able to spend time with both Steve's family as well as mine.

Christmas Day, we celebrated at home with our family, Steve, Jonas, and myself.  Jonas slept in that morning, which was wonderful for Steve and I!  Usually he is up right at 7am, so the extra hour was great.  Neither of us even woke up, as we are used to just getting up when we hear Jonas in the morning.  Little guy was so worn out after all of the celebrating the previous weekend.

This New Year's Eve was the first time since I was a teenager that I fell asleep before midnight.  Little Baby Girl has been stealing all of my energy lately, so I guess it is understandable why I fell asleep around 10:30!  2013 will be a very exciting year for us!  This month, we will welcome our little Girl into the world, In May, Steve and I will celebrate 4 years of marriage, and in August, Jonas will turn 2!  We are very excited for all that God will do in our lives this year and we pray that he will continue to grow us in our walk with Him.

Here are a few pictures of the past few months!  My next post will likely be about the arrival of our daughter!  Please pray for her safe delivery!










No comments:

Post a Comment